A Better Wisconsin Together (ABWT) is seeking a full time Digital Organizer to take a lead role in working with allied organizations and organizers to build a large network of grassroots volunteers across Wisconsin.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of hitting goals and metrics and have the ability to build digital content and communications resources, working with consultant teams, and working with a team to define programmatic success.
This position reports to the Partnerships Director and works in collaboration with the ABWT’s research, digital, and communications team members as well as with organizational stakeholders, partners, and consultants.
Start Date: April 2022
Salary: $45,000-$55,000 Annually
Application Deadline: Rolling Deadline
Location: Currently remote, but in Madison, WI once offices are re-opened
About A Better Wisconsin Together
ABWT, a progressive state communications and research hub in Wisconsin, is seeking a Digital Organizer to join our team. We’re an advocacy organization focused on public policy and serving as a center for progressive message development, testing, and communications. This is an exciting position where you will be working with a team to advance progressive values. Along with rapid response and earned media, ABWT engages Wisconsinites on issues using paid digital, television, and radio communications.
While this position is currently remote, it will be based in Madison, Wisconsin upon the re-opening of our offices once it is safe to do so. Our in-person office is currently closed due to COVID-19. Additionally, this position may require some evening and weekend hours as needed. We are a small, nimble team working in a fast-paced environment on the frontlines of the fight to advance progressive values and policies in Wisconsin.
- Under the direction of the Partnerships Director, work with organizers in building a large network of grassroots volunteers across Wisconsin
- Identify storytellers in partnership with other organizations and organizers
- Develop digital content and communications resources
- Build relationships with storytellers to facilitate video production
- Work with a team to define programmatic success and create reporting mechanisms for tracking growth
We are seeking candidates with a passion for progressive politics who have a proven track record of hitting goals and metrics. They will thrive working in a team environment on priority issues and campaigns.
You should have:
- An ability to communicate effectively with people of many different backgrounds
- A strong commitment to working in a tight team with positive, supportive attitude and the willingness to be flexible and take on additional tasks as needed
- Experience managing short-term and long-term goals
- A demonstrated commitment to disrupting racism and other systemic barriers in the advocacy world
- Experience developing insightful, pragmatic, equitable, and sustainable ways to tackle common challenges and produce positive change
Salary is $45,000-$55,000 annually. Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance.
To apply, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Digital Organizer.